The main end user sections of BrightWork 365 are Home, Requests, Projects, and Portfolios
- See all of your work from across all projects in the My Work section of Reports.
- Power Apps Dashboards allow you to view and analyze critical portfolio data with selectors and drill-down options.
- Power BI Reports provide even more powerful and interactive reports with exceptional data visualization functionality.
- Capture, review and approve new project requests from anyone in your organization.
- Keep the approval process moving with automated notifications.
- Deploy new project sites based on request information, minimizing duplicate data entry.
- A project is a child of an associated Program and Portfolio, and data from projects rolls up to these parent levels.
- Start every project the right way and in a consistent manner with flexible proven templates and familiar Microsoft 365 apps.
- Plan your project with a few clicks and manage the schedule with an interactive Gantt chart.
- Instantly check the performance of your project with key reports on tasks, risks, issues and overall status.
- Portfolios are the highest level of the BrightWork 365 structure and are the overarching umbrella for their associated programs and projects.
- Get instant visibility across portfolios and programs in one tool and edit and update information quickly and easily.
- Get rich insights with Power Apps and Power BI reports for the schedule, tasks and resource allocation.
- Drill down into portfolios, programs and related projects for more details.