The three main areas of BrightWork 365 are Requests, Projects, and Portfolios
- Capture, review, and approve new project requests from anyone in your organization.
- Keep the approval process moving with automated notifications.
- Deploy new project sites based on request information.
- Projects are a child part of a Program and a Portfolio.
- Start every project the right way with flexible proven templates and familiar Microsoft 365 apps.
- Plan your project with a few clicks and manage the schedule with an interactive Gantt chart.
- Instantly check the performance of your project with key reports on tasks, risks, issues, and overall status.
- Portfolios are the highest part of the BrightWork 365 structure and are the overarching umbrella for Programs and Projects.
- Get instant visibility across portfolios and programs in one tool, and edit and update information in one grid.
- Get rich insights with Power BI reports for the schedule, tasks and resource allocation.
- Drill down into portfolios, programs and related projects for more details.