Add a User
- Add the User to Microsoft 365 through the Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
- Provide the User with an active Microsoft 365 license.
- Confirm the User is Enabled in Azure Active Directory.
- Login to the Power Platform Admin Center and click the BrightWork 365 Environment.
- Click See all under Users.
- Click +Add user and add the User. You have the option to assign a Security Role at this point or as instructed below.
Assign Security Roles to Users
All BrightWork 365 users need the following role:
- Basic User.
All licensed BrightWork 365 users should have the following additional roles at a minimum:
- Environment Maker.
- BrightWork Team Member.
BrightWork 365 includes a number of other Security Roles which are relevant for different types of users. For Security Role definition details see Security Roles.
To Assign Security Roles to Users:
- Navigate to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com, and open the environment containing the BrightWork 365 Solution.
- Click Settings.
- Click Users.
- Click Manage users in Dynamics 365.
- Select a User and click Manage Roles.
- Select the roles you wish to assign and click OK.
If security role changes are made to a logged in user, the user will need to log out of the BrightWork 365 app and log back in to utilize the security role changes.