With BrightWork 365 and Microsoft Teams integration, you have powerful options for staying connected and organized. Each BrightWork 365 Program can have its own Microsoft Team, and each Project its own Microsoft Team Channel.
Microsoft Teams Configuration Steps for Programs
To create a Microsoft Team for a BrightWork 365 Program:
- Create a public Microsoft Team from Scratch in the Microsoft Teams app.
- Add the Owner of the Solution Flow Get list of Microsoft Teams as the Owner of the new Microsoft Team.
- In the relevant Program go to Program Settings | Update Teams List and switch the slider to Yes.
Note: This process will run under the account of the Owner of the Solution Flow Get list of Microsoft Teams.
- A process will run to populate the Teams table with the Teams that you have access to.
- In the Program's Statement section choose the Microsoft Team you created; it may take a minute or so for the Team to be available for choosing.
Every time you add a new program ensure that it points to a MS Team.
Configuration Steps for Projects
To create a Project Channel in a Microsoft Team:
- Ensure that the Project's associated Program is connected to a Microsoft Team as noted in the instructions above.
- In the Project go to Project Settings | Create Teams Channel and switch the slider to Yes.
- The Microsoft Teams Channel is now ready for action.