Portfolios are the highest parent level within the BrightWork 365 hierarchy. Portfolios consist of child programs and all the projects within their respective programs. Your BrightWork 365 environment can have more than one portfolio.
- Click into the Portfolios page, and then click + New at the top of the page.
- In the Statement screen, fill in all the required fields and click Save.
You can easily view the Portfolio Statement with all child Programs by clicking on the Statement section link.
The list of available users to choose from in the Portfolio Sponsor and Portfolio Manager columns is limited to those users that have been added to the Senior Managers Dynamics Team found in the Admin area.
In the Status section you can set the current Portfolio Status and create Status Reports.
- The Status Report is converted to a docx file and added to the document folder associated with the portfolio.
- You can also optionally email the Sponsor a copy of the Status Report docx when it's being created.
During the installation of BrightWork 365 a SharePoint site and accompanying document library were created for the environment. A folder for each Portfolio exists in this library.
You can create new Microsoft Office documents or upload existing documents into this library through the Documents section of the Portfolio record.
See the Actions article for detailed information.
Click on the Issues link to view and create Portfolio related Issues.
The Assigned To lookup column is limited to users given the BrightWork Team Member role.
Click on the Risks link to view and create Portfolio related Risks.
The Risk Monitor lookup column is limited to users given the BrightWork Team Member role.
See the Costs article for detailed information.
See the Communications article for detailed information.
Click on Related > Audit History to view the audit change history.
Quick Create - New Program
Managers can quickly create a new Program from a Portfolio record using Quick Create.
- In the Portfolio's Programs section in the Statement tab, click + New Program.
- Fill in the form and click Save and Close.