Create a Microsoft Team for a BrightWork 365 Program
Before creating a Microsoft Team for a BrightWork 365 program, check if one has already been created and assigned to the program:
- In the Portfolios > Program section of the Site Map, click in the Statement tab of the relevant program and check the Microsoft Team field to see if there is already a Microsoft Team assigned to the program or if it is blank.
To create a Microsoft Team for a BrightWork 365 Program:
- In Microsoft Teams create a Public Microsoft Team 'From scratch'.
- Add the Owner of the Solution Flow Get list of Microsoft Teams as a Member of the new Microsoft Team; this is likely the service account used to install the BrightWork 365 solution as noted in our installation instructions.
- In the relevant Program go to Program Settings | Update Teams List and switch the slider to Yes.
Note: This process will run under the account of the Owner of the Solution Flow Get list of Microsoft Teams.
- A process will run to populate the Teams table with the Teams that you have access to.
- In the Program's Statement section choose the Microsoft Team you created; it may take a minute or so for the Team to be available for choosing.
- Every time you add a new Program ensure that it points to a Microsoft Team.
- After attaching a Microsoft Team to a program, child projects of the program will be able to create channels within that same Team.
Enable the Teams Meeting Option for BrightWork 365 Appointments
- Navigate to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com.
- Open your environment.
- Click Settings > Product > Features.
- Turn on the Teams option.
- The Teams meeting option will now be available on the BrightWork 365 Appointment form.