Create a Microsoft Team for a BrightWork 365 Program
Before creating a Microsoft Team for a BrightWork 365 program check if one has already been created and assigned to the program:
- In the Portfolios Area > Program section, click in the Statement tab of the relevant program and check the Microsoft Team field to see if there is already a Microsoft Team assigned to the program or if it's blank.
To create a Microsoft Team for a BrightWork 365 Program:
- Create a public Microsoft Team 'from Scratch' in the Microsoft Teams app.
- Add the Owner of the Solution Flow Get list of Microsoft Teams as an Owner of the new Microsoft Team; this should be the service account used to install the BrightWork 365 solution as noted in our installation instructions.
- In the relevant Program go to Program Settings | Update Teams List and switch the slider to Yes.
Note: This process will run under the account of the Owner of the Solution Flow Get list of Microsoft Teams.
- A process will run to populate the Teams table with the Teams that you have access to.
- In the Program's Statement section choose the Microsoft Team you created; it may take a minute or so for the Team to be available for choosing.
Every time you add a new Program ensure that it points to a Microsoft Team.
Enable the Teams Meeting Option for BrightWork 365 Appointments
- Navigate to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com.
- Open your environment.
- Click Settings > Features.
- Enable the highlighted Teams button below.
- The Teams meeting option will now be available on the BrightWork 365 Appointment form.