Be sure to first read the Customization Recommendations article.
Charts let you see table data in a visual manner.
To create a system chart, rather than modifying any existing system charts, instead modify a copy of the original chart by loading it from the relevant table in Power Apps and using the Save as method, or add a new chart.
For more information see this Microsoft Charts article. Note that Personal Charts can also be configured.
Views define how rows for a specific table are displayed. A view defines the following:
- The columns (attributes) to display
- The width of the columns
- How the rows are sorted by default
- Which filters are applied to determine which rows appear in the list by default
To create system views, modify a copy of the original system view, or create a new view, do not modify the original view.
For more information see this Microsoft Views article.
Business Rules apply logic and validations in an interface that lets you do the following:
- Set column values
- Clear column values
- Set column requirement levels
- Show or hide columns
- Enable or disable columns
- Validate data and show error messages
- Create business recommendations based on business intelligence.
Currently BrightWork includes only one business rule: ‘Request Default Values’. The customization process for this rule is an exception to the customization recommendations noted above; editing this rule directly in the managed BrightWork 365 solution is a necessary part of the installation process.
For more information see this Microsoft Business Rules article.