A Program is the first child level of a Portfolio. It allows users to group related projects together in order to manage and report on them in a coordinated way.
- Click into the Programs page and then click + New at the top of the page.
- In the Statement screen, fill in all the required fields and click Save.
You can easily view all Projects, Documents, Issues, Risks, and Program Settings that are related to a selected Program by clicking into the associated tabs within the Program record.
You can easily view the Program Statement with all child Projects by clicking on the Statement section link.
The list of available users to choose from in the Program Sponsor and Program Manager columns is limited to those users that have been added to the Senior Managers Dynamics Team found in the Admin area.
In the Status section you can set the current Program status and create Status Reports.
- The status report is converted to a docx file and added to the document folder associated with the program.
- You can also optionally email the Sponsor a copy of the Status Report docx when it's being created.
During the installation of BrightWork 365 a SharePoint site and accompanying document library were created for the environment. A folder for each Program exists in this library.
You can create new Microsoft Office documents or upload existing documents into this library through the Documents section of the Program record.
See the Actions article for detailed information.
Click on the Issues link to view and create Portfolio related Issues.
The list of available users to choose from in the Assigned To column is limited to those users given the BrightWork Team Member security role.
Click on the Risks link to view and create Portfolio related Risks.
The list of available users to choose from in the Risk Monitor column is limited to those users given the BrightWork Team Member security role.
See the Costs article for detailed information.
See the Communications article for detailed information.
You can update the Microsoft Teams list in the Program Settings screen.
For more information see Microsoft Teams.
Click on Related > Audit History to view the audit change history.
Quick Create - New Project
Project Managers can quickly create a new Project from a Program record using Quick Create.
- In the Program's Projects section in the Statement tab, click + New Project.
- Fill in the short form, switch Create to Yes, and click Save and Close.