A Program is the first-level child of a Portfolio. It allows the user to group related projects together in order to manage and report on them in a coordinated way.
- Click into the Programs page and then click + New at the top of the page.
- In the Statement screen, fill in all the required fields and click Save.
- Set the Status to the appropriate values and click Save.
Program Related Items
You can easily view all Projects, Documents, Issues, Risks, and Program Settings that are related to a selected Program by clicking into the associated tabs within the Program record.
You can update the Microsoft Teams list in the Program Settings screen.
For more information see Microsoft Teams.
During the installation of BrightWork 365 a SharePoint site and accompanying document library were created for the environment. A folder for each Program exists in this library.
You can create new Microsoft Office documents or upload existing documents into this library through the Documents section of the Program record.
Quick Create - New Project
Project Managers can quickly create a new Project from a Program record using Quick Create.
- From the Program's Projects tab, click + New Project.
- Fill in the short form, switch Create to Yes, and click Save and Close.