BrightWork 365 versions supported: v188.8.131.52+
If working with Lookup columns and Power Automate Flows, see this article for important technical notes.
Enabling the copying of data from a custom Request column to a custom Project column requires some customization work as noted in the steps below.
- Load the unmanaged solution you use to add customizations.
- If not done previously, add your new custom column to the Request and Project tables.
- If not done previously, add your new custom column to your custom Request and Project forms.
- In the unmanaged solution choose Add existing > Automation > Cloud flow.
- Choose the flow Copy Custom Request Columns to Project and click Edit.
- Choose the flow step Update Project and expand it.
- Find your new custom column. Click into the empty field next to the column name, choose to search Dynamic content for the same column, and choose it to have the value added to the field.
- Save and close the flow.